Diesel Fuel Standards
EPA’s decades-long effort to reduce criteria pollutants, air toxics and other harmful emissions from diesel fuel used in transportation have resulted in significant health and environmental benefits while advancing technology, and minimizing cost. These benefits are a result of a number of regulatory programs, including reducing sulfur levels in diesel fuel voluntary programs including the National Clean Diesel Campaign.
State- and Territory- Specific Standards
- Fuels Registration, Reporting and Compliance Help
- Gasoline standards
- Renewable Fuel Standard Program
- Air Enforcement of the Fuels Programs
- Civil Enforcement of the Renewable Fuel Standard Program
- National Clean Diesel Campaign (NCDC)
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA)
- Clean School Bus USA
- Ports Initiative
Subscribe to EnviroFlash alerts on fuels and other transportation topics that you choose.