EPA's Ports Initiative works in collaboration with the port industry, communities, and all levels of government to improve environmental performance and increase economic prosperity. This effort helps people living and working near ports across the country breathe cleaner air and live better lives. EPA is considering recommendations from the Clean Air Act Advisory Committee and others to guide the development of this program.
- Port Everglades Completes Baseline Air Emissions Inventory (May 23, 2017)EXIT
- More News: Ports Initiative Newsroom
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Grants
- DERA Funded Port Projects
- Fixing America's Surface Transportaion (FAST) Act (dot.gov)
- Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Grants (transportation.gov)
- Committee on the Marine Transportation System (CMTS) Funding Handbook (cmts.gov)