EPA's Ports Initiative works in collaboration with the port industry, communities, and all levels of government to improve environmental performance and increase economic prosperity. This effort helps people living and working near ports across the country breathe cleaner air and live better lives. Go to the About EPA Ports Initiative page to learn more.
- Upcoming and Past Events Related to Ports Initiative
- Advancing Clean Air Projects at Ports and Goods Movement Facilities through the CMAQ Program - Talking Freight Seminar (dot.gov) - June 20, 2018
- National Port Strategy Assessment Webinars - Held in 2016
- Port Stakeholder Summit - April 2014
- A National Conversation on Ports - Webinars held in 2013 and 2014