Advancing the Federal Technology Transfer Act (FTTA)
Learn how EPA conducts collaborative research with non-federal partners, protects intellectual property, and licenses EPA’s technologies through the Federal Technology Transfer Act (FTTA) program.
- EPA Seeks Partners for Atmospheric Water Generation
- Research Partnerships with EPA through FTTA
- Types of FTTA Research Partnerships
- EPA Laboratories that Collaborate with Non-Federal Partners through the FTTA Program
- Map: Enhancing EPA science through collaborations with partners in your neighborhood