EPA Facilities Manual
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Facilities Manual is comprised of four distinct, yet complementary, resources for planning and managing EPA facilities. These four volumes are meant to be used simultaneously to determine design intent, requirements and the ongoing evaluation of all EPA facilities.
- EPA Facilities Manual Volume 1 –– Space Acquisition and Planning Guidelines (pdf)
- EPA Facilities Manual Volume 2 –– Architecture and Engineering Guidelines (pdf)
- EPA Facilities Manual Volume 3 –– Safety and Health Requirements (pdf)
- EPA Facilities Manual Volume 4 –– Environmental Management Guidelines (pdf)
- EPA Building Commissioning Guidelines (pdf)