Contact Us about EPA Requirements for Importers and Exporters
To get the quickest response:
- If you have a general question about importing and exporting, browse EPA Requirements for Importers and Exporters to find your topic of interest.
- Can't find it on the above page? Check out The Border Center Exit, which explores regulations, agreements, programs and news relating to the import and export of environmentally sensitive materials, focusing specifically on import/export in North America. The site includes vehicles, engines, wastes, chemicals, and consumer products.
- Looking for information about importing a vehicle or engine? Browse Importing Vehicles and Engines or Contact Us about Importing Vehicles and Engines.
- Looking for information about importing or exporting chemicals? Learn about import and export requirements under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or Contact Us about TSCA Import-Export Requirements.
- Questions related to Insecticides, Fungicides, and Rodenticides? Browse Pesticide Imports and Exports.
- Questions about Ozone Depleting Substances? Contact the Stratospheric Protection Division.
- Seeking information about hazardous waste? Visit Import/Export Requirements for Hazardous Waste or The Border Center.Exit
Don't see the topic of your question? You can submit a question using the form below. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response. Note that while we strive to respond to every question submitted with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible, responses can take some time.
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Mail Code 2660R
Washington, DC 20460