How much will It cost to participate in Indoor airPLUS?
There is no cost to partner with EPA's Indoor airPLUS Program. However, builders may have additional costs to construct Indoor airPLUS qualified homes. These costs vary due to many factors such as the builder's current construction practices, local building code requirements, and subcontractor and building material costs. The builder will usually also pay a home energy rating fee, which varies by Rater and location.
Visit the Indoor airPLUS Website to learn more.
- Is Indoor airPLUS a green building program?
- How do I know if I am living in a home that has earned the Indoor airPLUS label?
- How is Indoor airPLUS related to the ENERGY STAR program?
- What resources are available to me on Indoor airPLUS?
- Does an Indoor airPLUS home need to have radon testing performed?
- Does an Indoor airPLUS home need to have a garage ventilation fan?