Join the Indoor airPLUS Program
The Indoor airPLUS Partnership is a voluntary program that is free to join. Together, Indoor airPLUS and Partners promote indoor air quality in new homes as an easy and desirable option for homebuyers to help protect their health and the environment. Partners receive public recognition for their involvement in Indoor airPLUS and their role in protecting human health and the environment. Technical assistance, resources, tools and marketing materials are available at no cost.
Partnership is available for:
- Home Builders: The Indoor airPLUS Builder Partnership is for builders that build homes with the Indoor airPLUS Construction Specifications and are third party verified.
- Home Energy Raters and Providers: The Indoor airPLUS Home Energy Raters and Providers Partnership is for companies that verify and label Indoor airPLUS qualified homes.
- Step 1: Review the Benefits
- Step 2: Join the Partnership
**ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Partnership is a prerequisite for builder and Verifier Indoor airPLUS partnerships.**
- Already an ENERGY STAR Builder or Rater Partner? Sign in to your My ENERGY STAR Account and join Indoor airPLUS.
- New to both programs? New partners may now join Indoor airPLUS and ENERGY STAR at the same time!
- Review the Indoor airPLUS Partnership Terms and Commitments.
Only Indoor airPLUS partners may use Indoor airPLUS logos and promotional materials. EPA encourages ENERGY STAR partners to also become Indoor airPLUS partners.
- Step 3: Build and Label Homes
Build and Label Homes to meet the Indoor airPLUS Construction Specifications.
A certified home energy rater must verify compliance using the Indoor airPLUS Verification Checklist.
- Read the Indoor airPLUS Labeling and Reporting Instructions
- Indoor airPLUS Verification Checklist
- Completed Verification Checklists should be submitted to the Rating Provider and kept on file with ENERGY STAR home documentation.
Label qualified homes. HERS Raters and Providers, email Indoor airPLUS (Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov) for Indoor airPLUS labels and certificates.
- Step 4: Promote your company
Promote your company and Indoor airPLUS to keep a market advantage.
Contact us with any questions related to marketing your Indoor airPLUS partnership: Indoor airPLUS (Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov).