Contact Us about Insect Repellents
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Finding Information about Insect Repellents
- EPA cannot recommend specific insect repellent products. Use our repellent finder to look for products that meet your specific needs.
- Information about repellents for mosquito-borne illnesses such as Zika.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an online form (use this especially for questions or comments about insect repellents or other pesticide topics)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Via an email: email@example.com (email us about technical issues with the website, such as broken links or if your browser does not support forms)
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.