Contact Us About Insect Repellents
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Finding Information About Insect Repellents
- Use EPA's search function to find the information you are looking for (search box at the top of each page).
- EPA cannot recommend specific insect repellent products. Use our repellent finder to look for products that meet your specific needs.
- Find information about repellents for mosquito-borne illnesses such as Zika.
Send Us Your Questions or Comments
- All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
- If you don't find the information by reading the information on our web pages use this online form to ask a question (use this especially for questions or comments about insect repellents or other pesticide topics)
- Reminder: We won't be able to give you specific advice about insect repellents because of we regulate insect repellents and other pesticides.
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Email: email@example.com
• Via an online form below (such as questions that are not addressed by the links above).