Contact Us about Mosquito Control
Finding Information about Mosquito Control
- Contact your local mosquito control district or health department if you have questions about mosquito control in your area, such as concerns about potential mosquito breeding areas or local mosquito control programs. EPA cannot help with local mosquito control problems because we don't have jurisdiction or knowledge about the local situation.
- Use the EPA search function (see the search box at the top of each page) to find information.
- EPA cannot recommend specific mosquito control or insect repellent products. Use our repellent finder to look for insect repellent products that meet your specific needs. Read and follow label directions when using any pesticide product.
- Information about repellents for mosquito-borne illnesses such as Zika.
Send Us Your Questions or Comments
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via an online form below (such as questions that are not addressed by the links above).
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.