Contact Us about Mosquito Control
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Information about Mosquito Control
- EPA cannot recommend specific mosquito control or insect repellent products. Use our repellent finder to look for products that meet your specific needs.
- Information about repellents for mosquito-borne illnesses such as Zika.
- Contact your local mosquito control district or health department Exit if you have questions about mosquito control in your area, such as concerns about potential mosquito breeding areas or local mosquito control programs.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an online form (questions not addressed by the links above)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Via an email: email@example.com (especially Web technical issues such as broken links)
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.