ALWAYS CALL 911 if you are in immediate danger and need emergency help.
News and Announcements
- EPA Approves Innovative Products to Aid in Wildfire Management
- $800K to UCLA to Advance Public Health Research on Coastal Flooding
- $4M in Research Funding to Build Resilience and Protect Vulnerable Groups from Environmental Impacts of Natural Disasters
- Facility Operators Reminded to Prepare for Hazardous Weather - facility operators are obligated to maintain safety, minimize releases that do occur, and report chemical or oil releases and discharges in a timely manner.
- EPA Announces Federal Partnership to Build Nationwide Resilience to Natural Disasters