NPDES Stormwater General Permit for MS4s in the Middle Rio Grande Watershed in New Mexico
Permit number: NMR04A000
Effective date: December 22, 2014
Expiration date: December 19, 2019
NPDES general permit NMR04A000 offers discharge authorization to regulated Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) within the boundaries of the Census-designated 2000 and 2010 Albuquerque Urbanized Areas, and any other MS4s designated as needing a MS4 permit.
This permit replaced both the individual NPDES permit NMS000101 issued on January 31, 2012, and the expired general permits NMR040000 and NMR04000I for dischargers in the Albuquerque Urbanized Area.
The following entities have been authorized by EPA to discharge under this general permit. This list is not intended to include all operators of MS4s within the Urbanized Area that would be eligible to use the general permit.
Albuquerque Urbanized Area
- Southern Sandoval County Arroyo Flood Control Authority (NMR04A001)
- Town of Bernalillo (NMR04A002)
- Sandoval County (NMR04A003)
- Village of Corrales (NMR04A004)
- EXPO (NMR04A005)
- Village of Los Ranchos (NMR04A006)
- City of Rio Rancho (NMR04A007)
- Bernalillo County Stormwater Program (NMR04A008)
- Kirtland AFB (NMR04A009)
- New Mexico Dept. of Transportation District 3 (NMR04A010)
- U.S. DOE/Sandia National Laboratories (NMR04A011)
- National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) (NMR04A012)
- University of New Mexico (NMR04A013)
- City of Albuquerque (NMR04A014)
- Eastern Sandoval County Arroyo Flood Control Authority (NMR04A015)
- Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority (NMR04A016)