NPDES Stormwater Program in Region 6
- All facilities in New Mexico.
- Federal operators and/or facilities on tribal lands in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Region 6 Stormwater Contacts
- Municipal (MS4) Permits in New Mexico
- Industrial Stormwater Permits
- Construction Stormwater Permits
Region 6 Stormwater Contacts
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s): Monica Burrell (email@example.com), 214-665-7530.
- Industrial Stormwater (MSGP): Nasim Jahan (firstname.lastname@example.org), 214-665-7522.
- Construction Stormwater (CGP): Suzanna Perea (email@example.com), 214-665-7217.
- Green Infrastructure (GI) and Low Impact Development (LID): Suzanna Perea, 214-665-7217.
- Chief, Water Resources Section: Curry Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org), 214-665-6793.
- Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas Coordinator: Carol Johnson (email@example.com), 214-665-8471.
If EPA is not the permitting authority for your area or facility (see above), contact your state's stormwater program for more information:
- Arkansas Dept. of Environmental Quality Stormwater Program
- Louisiana Dept. of Environmental Quality Stormwater Program
- Oklahoma Dept. of Environmental Quality Stormwater Program
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Stormwater Permits
Municipal Stormwater Permits (MS4s) in New Mexico
- General Permit for MS4s in the Middle Rio Grande Watershed in New Mexico (NMR04A000)
- General Permit for Small MS4s in New Mexico (NMR040000)
For questions about MS4 permits in New Mexico, contact Monica Burrell, 214-665-7530.
Industrial Stormwater Permits
For industrial stormwater discharges in New Mexico, and on federal and tribal lands in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas, refer to EPA's Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP).
To check the status of an existing permit, visit EPA's Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO) Facility Search.
For questions about industrial stormwater, contact Nasim Jahan, 214-665-7522.
Construction Stormwater Permits
For construction stormwater discharges in New Mexico, and on federal and tribal lands in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas, refer to EPA's Construction General Permit (CGP).
To check the status of a CGP NOI, visit EPA's Permit Lookup tool.
For questions about construction stormwater, contact Suzanna Perea, 214-665-7217.