An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Oklahoma NPDES Permits

In Oklahoma, EPA issues NPDES permits on tribal lands. For more information, please contact EPA Region 6. All other permits are issued by the Oklahoma Dept. of Environmental Quality.

For state-issued permits, visit Oklahoma Dept. of Environmental Quality Wastewater & Stormwater Exit

For stormwater permits, visit NPDES Stormwater Program in Region 6.