An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Texas NPDES Permits

In Texas, EPA issues NPDES permits on tribal lands. For more information, please contact EPA Region 6. All other permits are issued by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

For state-issued permits, visit Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Wastewater and Stormwater Exit

For stormwater permits, visit NPDES Stormwater Program in Region 6.

For offshore oil and gas permits, see Western and Central Gulf of Mexico Offshore Oil & Gas NPDES Program.