Past Section 319 Grant GuidanceYou may need a PDF reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
2003 Nonpoint Source Program and Grants Guidelines for States and Territories (PDF)(22 pp, 263 K,
These guidelines applied to grants appropriated by Congress in Fiscal Years 2004 through 2013.
Supplemental Guidelines for the Award of Section 319 Nonpoint Source Grants to States and Territories in FY 2003 (PDF)(12 pp, 206 K,
Supplemental Guidance to 2003 Guidelines
- 2001 Modifications to Nonpoint Source Reporting Requirements for Section 319 Grants (PDF)(29 pp, 233 K, September 2001)
- Supplemental Guidelines for the Award of Section 319 Nonpoint Source Grants to States and Territories in FY 2002 and Subsequent Years (PDF)(10 pp, 205 K, September 2001)
- Supplemental Guidelines for the Award of Section 319 Nonpoint Source Grants in FY 2001 (PDF)(14 pp, 244 K, November 2001)
- Supplemental Guidance for the Award of Section 319 Nonpoint Source Grants in FY 2000 (PDF)(15 pp, 249 K, December 1999)
- Nonpoint Source Program And Grants Guidance For Fiscal Year 1997 And Future Years (PDF)(53 pp, 456 K, May 1996)
- Process and Criteria for Funding State and Territorial Nonpoint Source Management Programs in FY 1999 (PDF)(8 pp, 105 K, August 1998)
- 1998 Funding the Development and Implementation of Watershed Restoration Action Strategies under Section 319 of the Clean Water Act (PDF)(7 pp, 180 K, December 1998)
- 1999 Process For Approval of Upgraded State and Territorial Nonpoint Source Management Programs and Formal Recognition of Enhanced Benefits Status (PDF)(13 pp, 236 K, January 1999)
- Guidance on Use of Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act Authorities to Address Management Needs for Lakes and Reservoirs (PDF)(4 pp, 124 K, July 1998)
- Questions and Answers on the Relationship Between the Sec. 319 Nonpoint Source Program and the Sec. 314 Clean Lakes Program (PDF)(3 pp, 128 K)