Polluted Runoff: Nonpoint Source (NPS) Pollution
Tribal Nonpoint Source Program Consultation
EPA seeks to better understand how the national NPS program can better support tribes through action(s) in the CWA §319 program. Use this form to submit comments electronically for Consultation and Coordination on Potential EPA Actions to Increase Tribal Capacity to Maintain and Expand Nonpoint Source Management Programs. Comment period #1 is open between March 29 and May 27, 2022.
New NPS Resource
CWSRF Best Practices Guide for Financing Nonpoint Source Solutions (pdf) - This guide is designed to help the 51 state-level CWSRF programs apply best practices to address the challenge of nonpoint source (NPS) pollution. The guide suggests strategies and provides helpful case studies of successful and innovative partnerships underway across the country.
Learn about NPS
Restore & Protect
- CWA Section 319: Guidance for States and Territories
- Funding for Tribes under CWA Section 319
- Grants Reporting and Tracking Systems(GRTS): View data
- Grants Reporting and Tracking System (GRTS): log in and enter data
- Funding Resources for Watershed Protection and Restoration