Resources for Watershed Planning
- Handbook for Developing Watershed Plans to Restore and Protect Our Waters
This 2008 handbook is intended to help communities, watershed organizations, state, local, tribal and federal environmental agencies develop and implement watershed plans to meet water quality standards and protect water resources.
- Critical Source Area Identification and BMP Selection (pdf)
- Nutrient and Sediment Estimation Tools for Watershed Protection (pdf)
- A Quick Guide to Developing Watershed Plans to Restore and Protect Our Waters (pdf)
- EPA Region 5 Wetlands Supplement: Incorporating Wetlands into Watershed Planning (pdf)