Label Review Training: Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review, Page 1
What does this module cover?
This module goes into detail about the four core principles of pesticide label review: clarity, accuracy, consistency with EPA policy, and enforceability. This module provides answers to the following questions:
- How should I use the Label Review Manual to review for consistency with EPA policy?
- How should I use other resources to review for consistency with EPA policy?
- How should I review for clarity?
- How should I review for accuracy?
- How should I review mandatory statements for enforceability?
- How should I review advisory statements?
Page 1 of 24 Next Page