Contact Us About Pesticide Tolerances
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
For information related to chlorpyrifos and the denial of the PANNA and NRDC petition to ban chlorpyrifos:
- Email address: OPPChlorpyrifoslnquiries@epa.gov.
- Telephone number: (703) 347-0206.
Questions for EPA that are not covered by information from the website or the links above:
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Email: email@example.com
• Via an online form below (such as questions that are not addressed by the links above).
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.