Search the Resilience and Adaptation in New England (RAINE) Database
You can use the search function to extract information from RAINE in a variety of ways.
- Click on as many options as you prefer.
- You can also hold the control key to pick multiples in one category.
- Click on clear to clear the selection in any particular category. Click the 'Clear All' button to clear all previously selected fields, and try your search again.
- Click on search to view results displayed on both a map and list format.
- Use the green back arrow at the top left to start over.
- More information about searching the RAINE database (pdf)