Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Training Module about Transporters
This training module:
- Lists the conditions and requirements for a transfer facility
- Identifies transporter recordkeeping and manifesting requirements
- Identifies transporter requirements when exporting hazardous waste
- States the conditions under which a transporter is subject to generator regulations
- Cites the CFR section covering the transporter responsibilities for hazardous waste discharges
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.