EPA Transitions its Hazardous Waste Import/Export Notice Processing System
EPA transitioned to a new system for processing hazardous waste export and import notices on January 18th, 2022 called RCRAInfo WIETS (Waste Import Export Tracking System).
EPA Takes Steps to Address PFAS Under Hazardous Waste Law
In response to a petition from the Governor of New Mexico, EPA is taking steps to address PFAS chemicals under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and strengthen the ability to clean up PFAS contamination across the country.
The environmentally sound management of hazardous waste helps protect human health and the environment.
Regulations for Specific Wastes
The Cradle-to-Grave System
EPA's cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system provides the critical foundation needed to keep America's land and people safe.
- A to Z Directory of Topics
- Data Analysis and Visualizations
- Trends from Biennial Reports in RCRAInfo Web
- Facility-Specific Information in Envirofacts
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO)
- Memos and Guidance in RCRAOnline