EPA Develops Interactive Map of Sea Level Rise Around Hazardous Waste Facilities
EPA launched a new data visualization to show the projected sea level rise around hazardous waste facilities that are within estimated flood zones along the continental U.S. coastline.
National Biennial Hazardous Waste Report
EPA releases the National Biennial Hazardous Waste Report data for the 2021 calendar year.
Redevelopment Economics at RCRA Corrective Action Facilities
- EPA estimated the benefits of cleaning up facilities under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Corrective Action program. EPA also developed brief profiles for more than 40 facilities to showcase the benefits that can be fostered through these cleanups.
EPA Takes Steps to Address PFAS Under Hazardous Waste Law
In response to a petition from the Governor of New Mexico, EPA is taking steps to address PFAS chemicals under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and strengthen the ability to clean up PFAS contamination across the country.
The environmentally sound management of hazardous waste helps protect human health and the environment.
Regulations for Specific Wastes
Initiatives and Special Projects
The Cradle-to-Grave System
EPA's cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system provides the critical foundation needed to keep America's land and people safe.
- A to Z Directory of Topics
- Data Analysis and Visualizations
- Search hazardous waste data in RCRAInfo Web
- Facility-Specific Information in Envirofacts
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO)
- Memos and Guidance in RCRAOnline
- Sign up for our newsletter.