An official website of the United States government.

Hazardous Waste

Contact Us About Hazardous Waste

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Check Out Our Resources for More Information

Still Have a Question?

Send us a question using this contact form, and be sure to include your email address if you’d like a response. Or, send us comments through the mail at the following mailing address:

Mailing Address:

Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (5305P)
Washington DC 20460