Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
EPA Proposes Changes to the PCB Regulations
- EPA is proposing a number of regulatory changes that address several key issues related to implementing the PCB Cleanup and Disposal Program under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and PCBs
Updated: Guidance for PCB Incinerator and Alternative Technology Approval Applicants
EPA updated its guidance for applicants requesting to treat/dispose of PCBs using incineration or an alternative method.
Are you planning to conduct PCB clean up or disposal activities and need to notify EPA?
Certain clean up, storage and disposal activities for PCB waste require that you notify EPA. Learn more
- PCB regional coordinators
- Region 4 contacts, guidance, and facilities
- Region 5 contacts and public notices
- Region 6 contacts and public notices
- Region 8 contacts and public notices
- Region 9 success stories, storage and disposal facilities, and contacts
- Region 10 contacts, clean up sites and guidance