RE-Powering America's Land
RE-Powering America’s Land is an EPA initiative that encourages renewable energy development on current and formerly contaminated lands, landfills, and mine sites when such development is aligned with the community’s vision for the site. Please explore our website, if you have questions reach out to a member on the RE-Powering Response Team.
Want to Learn
- Interested in Learning More about RE-Powering? The RE-Power Training Page is a Great Place to Start.
- Want to Review a Past RE-Powering Webinar?
- Where Can You Find RE-Powering Sites? Check Out the Tracking Matrix.
- What are Some Benefits of Actual RE-Powering Sites?
- What is the Value of Community Solar?
- Interested in Sustainability? Review the Critical Infrastructure Study.
Connect With Us
- Value of Existing Infrastructure for Renewable Energy Development
- Watch the recording from the State and Federal Data in the RE-Powering Mapper 3.0 – Webinar
on August 8, 2022 to learn about updated data and see how to utilize updated mapping functionality.
- New to RE-Powering? Our training page is a great place to start
- Unlocking Brightfields Potential: State Programs to Encourage Renewable Energy Siting on Contaminated Lands
- RE-Powering Benefits Matrix
- RE-Powering Discussion Paper on Interconnection
- RE-Powering Tracking Matrix
- RE-Powering Critical Infrastructure
- View Previous Webinars