2012 Standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program: Final Rulemaking
On this page:
EPA is establishing the volume requirements and associated percentage standards that will apply under the RFS2 program in calendar year 2012 for cellulosic biofuel, biomass-based diesel, advanced biofuel, and total renewable fuel. The standards will ensure that transportation fuel sold in the United State contains a minimum volume of renewable fuel as required by the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.
- Fact Sheet: EPA Finalizes 2012 Renewable Fuel Standards (PDF) (3 pp, 157 K, December 2011, EPA-420-F-11-044)
- Fact Sheet: EPA Proposes 2012 Renewable Fuel Standards and 2013 Biomass-Based Diesel Volume (PDF)(3 pp, 518 K, June 2011, EPA-420-F-11-018)
- Final Rule (PDF) (39 pp, 1.27M, published January 9, 2012)
- Proposed Rule (PDF) (47 pp, 1.22MB, published July 2011)
- Hearing Notice (PDF) (2 pp, 182K, published June 28, 2011)