2013 Biomass-Based Diesel Volume for Renewable Fuel Standard Program (RFS2): Final Rulemaking
On this page:
EPA established an applicable volume of 1.28 bill gallons for biomass-based diesel (BBD) for 2013. EPA is setting this volume based on consideration of the factors specified in the statute, including a consideration of biodiesel production, consumption, and infrastructure issues. As required under the statute, EPA also assessed the likely impact of BBD production and use in a variety of areas.
- Fact Sheet: EPA Finalizes 2013 Biomass-Based Diesel Volume (PDF)(2 pp, 132 K, September 2012, EPA-420-F-12-059)
- Fact Sheet: 2012 Renewable Fuel Standards and 2013 Biomass-Based Diesel Volume for Renewable Fuel Standard program (RFS2) (PDF)(3 pp, 518 K, June 2011, EPA-420-F-11-018)
- Final Rule (PDF) (29 pp, 922 K, published September 27, 2012)
- Proposed Rule (PDF) (47 pp, 1.22 MB, published July 2011)
- Hearing Notice (PDF) (2 pp, 182 K, published June 28, 2011)