Cellulosic Waiver Credit Price and Minor Amendments: Direct Final Rule
This Direct Final Rulemaking (DFRM) the data sources and methodology used to calculate the Cellulosic Waiver Credit (CWC) price. It also amends the regulations to remove the CWC prices from the Code of Federal Regulations. Instead, they will be announced in a more timely fashion on EPA’s website. Finally, the DFRM reinserts language in the renewable fuels program regulations inadvertently overwritten by the Quality Assurance Program final rule.
- Learn more about the Cellulosic Waiver Credit Price Calculation for 2018
- Fact Sheet: EPA Issues Minor Amendments to the Cellulosic Waiver Credit Provisions and Other Renewable Fuel Standard Regulations (PDF)(3 pp, 131 K, EPA-420-F-15-015, March 2015)
- Cellulosic Waiver Credit Guidance Document (PDF)(5 pp, 159 K, EPA-420-B-15-027, March 2015)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF) (6 pp, 267K, published April 3, 2015)
- Direct Final Rulemaking (PDF) (6 pp, 273K, published April 3, 2015)