Apply Now for Water Research Funding
Our new funding opportunity: National Priorities: Research on Disinfectants, Disinfection By-products (DBPs), and Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution Systems is now open for applications.
EPA SBIR Phase I Solicitation Now Open
EPA is seeking small businesses to develop innovative technologies that will help protect human health and the environment.
EPA Awards $4.7 Million for Research to Advance Detection of Air Toxics
- EPA Awards $4.7M for Research to Advance Detection of Air Toxics
- EPA Awards Nearly $300,000 to Three Student Teams through its 16th Annual People, Prosperity, and the Planet Program
- EPA Awards More Than $3 Million in Funding to U.S. Small Businesses to Commercialize Environmental Technologies
- EPA announces over $3 Million in Funding to Small Businesses to Develop Environmental Technologies
- EPA Awards $6 Million in Funding to Research Human Viruses Found in Wastewater Intended for Reuse
- EPA Awards Nearly $6 Million for Research on Potential Risks from Pollutants Found in Biosolids from Wastewater Treatment
- EPA awards nearly $1 million research grant to Arlington, Va. group to support small drinking water systems