Are you interested in research involving climate change and environmental justice?
Do you want your research to investigate the intersection of Climate Change, Environmental Justice and vulnerable communities?
EPA Awards $7 Million for Research
EPA Awards Over $7 Million for Research to Help Communities Reduce their Exposure to Wildland Fire Smoke
Full Article Here
Do You Have Dreams of Doing Cutting-Edge Research?
Do you want your research to improve the quality of people’s lives, provide economic benefits, and protect the environment?
Are You Interested In Innovative Water Research?
Do you want your research to improve water reuse and help protect the environment?
- EPA Awards Over $9 Million for Research to Better Understand Exposure of Young Children to Chemicals in Soil and Dust
- EPA Announces Request for Applications for Childrens’ Healthy Learning Environments in Low-Income and/or Minority Communities Grant
- EPA Awards Over $3 Million Towards Research to Assess Health and Environmental Impacts of Biotechnology Products
- EPA Awards Over $3 Million to Small Businesses to Support Commercialization of Environmental Technologies
- EPA Announces Nearly $2.5 Million in Funding to Small Businesses to Develop Environmental Technologies<
- EPA Awards Grants to 32 Student Teams for Innovative Technology Projects
- EPA Awards Funding to Student Teams to Solve Environmental and Public Health Challenges
- EPA Announces Over $6 Million in Funding to Research How to Control and Prevent Harmful Algal Blooms
- EPA Awards $4 Million in Research to Build Resilience and Protect Vulnerable Groups from Environmental Impacts of Natural Disasters
- EPA Awards Nearly $5 Million for New Research on Managing PFAS in Agricultural and Rural Communities
- EPA Awards $4 Million to Develop New Approaches for Evaluating Chemical Toxicokinetics