Apply for a New Wastewater and Sewage Funding Opportunity
Our new funding opportunity: Evaluation of Antimicrobial Resistance in Wastewater and Sewage is now open for applications.
Informational Webinar June 1, 2023, 1:30 - 2:30 pm.
EPA Awards Nearly $2.5M to Texas Tech University for Research to Assess Perchlorate after Firework Events
P3 - People, Prosperity and the Planet
EPA Awards Nearly $500,000 to Five Student Teams to Further Develop Environmental Technologies
EPA Awards Nearly $1.5M in Research Grants to Reduce U.S. Household Food Waste
Learn about the two universities working to help reduce food waste.
- EPA Awards Nearly $2.5M to Texas Tech University for Research to Assess Perchlorate after Firework Events
- EPA Awards Nearly $500,000 to Student Teams for Environmental Technologies
- EPA Awards Nearly $1.5M in Research Grants to Reduce U.S. Household Food Waste
- EPA Announces $21M in Research Grant Funding to Investigate Cumulative Health Impacts of Climate Change on Underserved Communities
- EPA Awards $7.7 Million for Research Grants to Improve Risk Assessment of Chemical Mixtures in the Environment
- EPA Awards $1 Million to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign for COVID-19 Research on Wastewater Systems to Track Current and Future Pandemics
- EPA Awards $6.4M for Research to Support National Water Reuse Efforts
- EPA Awards Nearly $2 Million to UC Berkeley for Research to Advance Water Management and Security
- EPA Awards Grants to 18 Student Teams for Innovative Technology Projects
- EPA Awards $4.7M for Research to Advance Detection of Air Toxics
- EPA Awards Nearly $300,000 to Three Student Teams through its 16th Annual People, Prosperity, and the Planet Program
- EPA Awards More Than $3 Million in Funding to U.S. Small Businesses to Commercialize Environmental Technologies
- EPA announces over $3 Million in Funding to Small Businesses to Develop Environmental Technologies
- EPA Awards $6 Million in Funding to Research Human Viruses Found in Wastewater Intended for Reuse
- EPA Awards Nearly $6 Million for Research on Potential Risks from Pollutants Found in Biosolids from Wastewater Treatment