Contact Us About Scientific Integrity
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Please contact us with any scientific integrity concerns. It is not necessary to identify yourself. However, if you choose to identify yourself, we are better able to address your concerns and update you on our progress.
Please remember that electronic communications are not confidential.
If confidentiality is a concern, your most secure methods of bringing something to our attention are U.S. mail, intra-Agency mail, the Inspector General Hotline, and by telephone if your number is not displayed.
Contact EPA's Scientific Integrity Official
If you wish to contact the Scientific Integrity Official about any other issue or to report an allegation with your name included:
- Email: Francesca T. Grifo, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Telephone: 202-564-1687
- Office Hours: Wednesday 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Refer to Reporting an Allegation
- Biography of EPA's Scientific Integrity Official
- Scientific Integrity Email: : Scientific Integrity (Scientific_Integrity@epa.gov).
- Deputy Scientific Integrity Officials
Please be advised, none of these methods assure your confidentiality or anonymity
Francesca T. Grifo, Ph.D.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Mail Code 8105R
Washington, DC 20460
Contact EPA's Office of the Inspector General:
Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.