Impaired Waters and TMDLs in the Pacific Southwest - Region 9
Serving Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, 148 Tribal Nations.
- Region 9 TMDL and 303(d) News
- EPA 303(d) Program in Region 9
- State Programs in Region 9
- Region 9 303(d) Listing and TMDL Programs Contacts
TMDL Profile: Region 9 approved the Los Angeles River Nitrogen Compounds and Related Effects TMDL on August 7, 2014. This TMDL addresses nutrients and related effects in all 51 miles of Los Angeles River. Currently, the state has begun work on the State Adopted Implementation Plan.
Active Public Notices of Region 9 TMDLs and 303(d) Lists of Impaired Waters requiring a TMDL*:
- No documents currently on public notice
*Public Notice links provided here are for informational purposes only and don’t convey EPA approval of documents on public notice.
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (AZDEQ)
- California State Water Resources Control Board
- California Water Quality Monitoring Council
- Hawai’i Department of Health
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
- American Samoa Environmental Protection Agency
- Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Islands (CNMI) Bureau of Environmental and Coastal Quality
- Guam Environmental Protection Agency