Underground Injection Control Reporting Forms for State Summary Information
Primacy states and EPA direct implementation programs can select and download UIC summary reporting forms from the list provided. EPA Regional and primacy UIC programs should submit Form 7520-1, -2A, -2B, -3, and -4 to EPA using the UIC Data Application found at https://uicdata.epa.gov. Programs should visit Resources for Transition to the New UIC Data Reporting Process for user support resources and instructions on accessing the new web-based application.
Each file includes instruction for completing the form.
When completing form 7520 Part IV: Quarterly Exception List please refer to the supplementary instructions, Populating the Quarterly Exceptions List, provided below.
Supplemental Spreadsheet to Calculate 7520-2A (xlsx) Supplemental Spreadsheet to Calculate 7520-2A Section IX Percent of Mechanical Integrity Test Violations Resolved in 90 Days.
- Part I:Permit Issuance and Review/Wells in Area of Review - EPA Form 7520-1 (pdf)
- Part II: Compliance Evaluation - EPA Form 7520-2A (pdf)
- Part II: Compliance Evaluation - EPA Form 7520-2B (pdf)
- Part III: Inspections Mechanical Integrity Testing - EPA Form 7520-3 (pdf)
- Part IV: Quarterly Exceptions List - 7520-4 (pdf)
- Supplementary Instructions for Populating the Quarterly Exceptions List (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions on UIC Data (pdf)