The 2015/2016 Urban Waters Small Grants Request for Proposals: Under this announcement, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals, as described below, from eligible applicants for projects that will advance EPA’s water quality and environmental justice goals. Proposed projects will address urban runoff pollution through diverse partnerships that produce multiple community benefits, with emphasis on underserved communities.
On October 2, 2015 the RFP was updated. Under Section III.C. of the RFP, we added clarifying threshold language: "Applicants must submit projects that are focused on one of the two project types listed in Section I.B. Proposals that address more than one project type or do not address any project type will not be reviewed."
On October 27, 2015 several internal reference typographical errors were updated in the following citations:
- References to section IV.D.4 on pages 8, 13, 18, and 20 were updated. Section IV.D.4 became Section IV.D.3.II.l
- Section IV.A on page 16 referenced "Section IV" which was changed to "Section VII"
- Section IV.D.3.II on page 21 changed categories reference to "(a – l)"
- Section IV.D.3.II.g on page 24 changed reference to "Section VIF." to "Section VI.E"
- Section V.A on page 28 changed references to "Section 1B" to "Section I.B"
- Section IV.D on page 19 changed the number of documents described.
2015/2016 Urban Waters Small Grants Request for Proposals (PDF)(46 pp, 880 K)
Under this announcement, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants for projects that will advance EPA’s water quality and environmental justice goals.