EPA developed these brochures to help owners and operators of underground storage tanks (USTs) in Indian Country comply with the 2015 UST regulations. The brochures are effective on October 13, 2018. EPA has also developed brochures effective through October 12, 2018 based on the 1988 UST regulations.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Demonstrating Financial Responsibility (PDF)(2 pp, 460 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-007)
- Using Insurance To Demonstrate Financial Responsibility (PDF)(2 pp, 495 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-001)
- Overfill Prevention (PDF)(2 pp, 670 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-006)
- Recordkeeping And Notification (PDF)(2 pp, 701 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-005)
- Underground Storage Tank Release Detection (PDF)(2 pp, 764 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-002)
- Piping Release Detection (PDF)(2 pp, 907 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-003)
- Spill Buckets (PDF)(2 pp, 933 K, May 2017, EPA-510-F-17-004)