These documents provide information on how to use materials or management pathways not found in WARM, including guidance on using WARM emission factors for materials and pathways not in WARM, modeling food donation benefits, modeling increased product lifetime, modeling reuse, and the differences between WARM’s life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) accounting approach and GHG inventories.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Modeling Food Donation Benefits in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(6 pp, 526 K)
- Life-Cycle GHG Accounting Versus GHG Emission Inventories (PDF)(3 pp, 335 K)
- Modeling Increased Product Lifetime in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(3 pp, 175 K)
- Using WARM Emission Factors for Materials and Pathways Not in WARM (PDF)(13 pp, 2 MB)
- Modeling Reuse in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(2 pp, 159 K)