These documents provide information on ways to use materials or management pathways not found in WARM, including WARM emission, energy and economic factors; modeling food donation benefits; modeling increased product lifetime; modeling reuse; and the differences between WARM’s life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) accounting approach and GHG inventories.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Modeling Food Donation Benefits in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(7 pp, 759 K)
- Life-Cycle GHG Accounting Versus GHG Emission Inventories (PDF)(3 pp, 335 K)
- Modeling Increased Product Lifetime in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(3 pp, 175 K)
- Using WARM Emission Factors for Materials and Pathways Not in WARM (PDF)(13 pp, 2 MB)
- Modeling Reuse in EPA's Waste Reduction Model (PDF)(2 pp, 159 K)