Water Quality Surveillance and Response System Exercise Development Toolbox
- Overview of the SRS Exercise Development Toolbox
- System requirements
- Download and installation instructions
The Surveillance and Response System (SRS) Exercise Development Toolbox helps utilities and response partners design, develop, conduct, and evaluate SRS-related discussions and operations-based exercises. These exercises help to develop, teach, refine, and improve SRS procedures for water utilities.
- Learn about SRS training programs
- Develop realistic exercise scenarios
- Design SRS discussion-based and operations-based exercises
- Create exercise documents
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Office: 2007 and above
- Other software: Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Disk space: 214 MB
SRS Exercise Development Toolbox(54 MB) NOTE the large size of this file!
After downloading the toolbox:
- Open the setup file (SRSToolbox_setup.exe) to launch the installer. If there are any security settings on the machine, click "Run" or "Yes" when prompted.
- Select the installation folder and click "Next".
- Check the box to create a desktop shortcut and click “Next”.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process
- Once the installation process is complete, click "Finish". The Toolbox is now installed.