Conduct a Drinking Water or Wastewater Utility Risk Assessment
Vulnerability Self-Assessment Tool - Web Enabled (VSAT Web) 1.0
VSAT Web is a user-friendly tool that can help drinking water and wastewater utilities of all sizes to enhance their security and resiliency.
With VSAT Web, a utility can:
- Identify the highest risks to mission-critical operations and
- Find the most cost-effective measures to reduce those risks
Highlights of VSAT Web:
- Designed for mobile devices like tablets and iPads, as well as personal computers, and runs on most Internet browsers.
- No VSAT Web User data is stored by or visible to EPA!
- Complies with risk assessment standards, and offers liability protection under the Department of Homeland Security’s Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies (SAFETY) Act program.