Visiting EPA's Region 6 Office in Dallas
On this page:
US EPA Region 6
1445 Ross Ave.
Dallas, TX 75202-2750
(214) 665-2760 if calling from outside Region 6
Report a Violation
- Report a violation of environmental laws and regulations,
- If you are seeing an environmental event that may lead to an immediate threat to human health or the environment, call 911 and then report it to the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802.
The Fountain Place building is open weekdays from 6:30 am to 5 pm. There is limited pedestrian access to the building after hours and on weekends. Main entrances to the building are located on the north and the west sides.
All U.S. EPA visitors must go to the 7th floor reception upon arrival. EPA Federal Facility Access may be granted after successfully passing security screening, and EPA sponsorship is obtained. *Weapons are not allowed in EPA Federal Facilities. Visitors will need to present a **REAL ID ACT compliant identification (current ID with photo) in order to be sponsored by the EPA as a visitor.
All EPA sponsored visitors must be issued a visitor badge by the receptionist and must be escorted by the sponsor at all times. Once official business is completed, visitors must check out at the reception desk and the visitor's badge(s) must be returned to the receptionist.
- EPA Region 6 Reception Area - 7th floor
- Dry Cleaners and Deli - B1
- Loading Dock and Building Security Center - B1
(All deliveries to the EPA must come through the Loading Dock.)Top of Page
A few blocks south of Fountain Place begins an underground tunnel system that links many buildings, restaurants, and businesses. Some of the places accessible through the tunnel are thre Bank of America and Subway. The entrance to the tunnel is on Field Street south of Fountain place and just north of the Akard DART Station.
Directions and Parking
Fountain Place is located in downtown Dallas at the northeast corner of Field Street and Ross Avenue.
- From North ⁄US-75
- Follow US-75 South take the I-35 to Waco exit which will put you onto Woodall Rogers Freeway westbound.
- Take the Field Street exit and turn left onto Field Street.
- The building is located at the corner of Field Street and Ross Avenue.
- From South ⁄I-35
- Follow I-35 North towards Denton. Just past the intersection with I-30 take ramp to US-75. This will put you on the Woodall Rogers Freeway.
- Take the first exit off of Woodall Rogers which will be the Field Street Exit.
- At Field Street turn right. The building is located at the corner of Field Street and Ross Avenue.
There are several parking lots near Fountain Place, and a limited amount of metered street parking in the area. These parking lots are not attended and machines do not give change.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Exit runs city buses and the rail system. Closest DART stop is Akard station (Red, Orange, Blue, and Green lines) which is located four blocks south of Fountain Place.