Contact us about Transportation, Air Pollution, and Climate Change

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

You may also send your inquiry by email to: or to our mailing address:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Public Information Services, Public Inquiry
2000 Traverwood Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105