You are here:
Contact Us About Bed Bugs
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Regional bed bug contacts (EPA's 10 regional offices have staff assigned to respond to inquiries related to their geographical area.)
• Via an online form (questions related to bed bugs or other pesticide Web topics)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Via an email: firstname.lastname@example.org (especially Web technical issues such as broken links)
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.