On December 26, 2002, EPA and the Corps of Engineers announced the release of a comprehensive, interagency National Wetlands Mitigation Action Plan to further achievement of the goal of no net loss of wetlands. The goals and objectives of the National Mitigation Action Plan were incorporated into the 2008 Final Compensatory Mitigation Rule.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- National Mitigation Action Plan (PDF)(12 pp, 183 K, December 26, 2002)
- National Mitigation Action Plan Factsheet (PDF)(2 pp, 1 MB)
- Stakeholder Forum Report - Baltimore 2001 (PDF)(74 pp, 1 MB, April 2002)
- Stakeholder Forum Report - Portland 2003 (PDF)(68 pp, 537 K, November 2003)
- Stakeholder Forum Report - Tampa 2004 (PDF)(59 pp, 823 K, December 2004)
- Stakeholder Forum Report - Washington DC 2006 (PDF)(77 pp, 489 K, May 2006)