General Dioxin Information
- Archived Consumer Factsheet on Dioxin and Drinking Water (Last updated May 2009) (4 pp, 226 K, About PDF)
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet: 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (PDF)(7 pp, 150 K, About PDF) (Last updated Sep 2002)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
USDA, with its government partners FDA and EPA, conducts periodic monitoring surveys for dioxins in meat and poultry.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
In-Depth Dioxin Information
- Real-Time Monitoring of Dioxins and Other Ambient Air Trace Organics
- Technologies for Monitoring & Measurement of Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds in Soil and Sediment (CAPE Technologies LLC, DFI; Dioxin/Furan Immunoassay Kit; PCB TEQ Immunoassay Kit)
- The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- 2,3,7,8 -Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD, "dioxin") (84-104)
- CDC - NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - 2,3,7,8-Tetrachloro-dibenzo-p-dioxin
- Resúmenes de Salud Pública: Dibenzo-p-dioxinas policloradas (Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-Dioxins [CDDs])
Dioxin and Human Consumption
- Current Trends Update: Styrene, Dioxin, and 1,3-Butadiene in the Workplace Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR/CDC), April 06, 1984 / 33(13); 179-80.
- Evaluation of the Levels of Dioxin - Like Compounds in Animal Feeds
- The Dioxin Crisis as Experiment To Determine Poultry-Related Campylobacter Enteritis, 2002. Emerg Infect Dis. 2002;8(1):19-22.
- Serum Dioxin* in Vietnam-Era Veterans -- Preliminary Report MMWR/CDC, July 24, 1987 / 36(28); 470-5.
- Archived Technical Dioxin and Drinking Water Fact Sheets (Last updated May 2009) (4 pp, 229 K, About PDF)
Dioxin Strategies and Action
The following links exit the EPA website
- Compilation of European Commission on Dioxin and Health Data
- Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement (Binational.net, an EPA and the Environmental Climate Change of Canada Collaboration)
- 2014-2016 Great Lakes Binational Priorities for Science and Action (Last updated Mar 2014)
- Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic (PBT) Chemicals Covered by the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Program
- TRI Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds and TEQ Data Files: Calendar Years 2008-2018
- Dioxin and Dioxin-Like Compounds Toxic Equivalency Information
- United Nations Environmental Programme. Assessment of PCDD/PCDF Release Inventories (2011)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants is an international environmental treaty, signed in 2001 and effective from May 2004, that aims to eliminate or restrict the production and use of persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
- Toolkit for Identification and Quantification of Releases of Dioxins, Furans and Other Unintentional POPs (2013 Final)(445 pp, 5.9 MB, About PDF)
- Standardized Toolkit for Indentification and Quantification of Dioxin and Furan Releases (2nd Edition) (2005 Update) (4 pp, 223 K, About PDF)
- The new POPs under the Stockholm Convention
- The 12 initial POPs under the Stockholm Convention