Common Sources of Exposure to Dioxin
- Dioxin in art studio ball clay
- Dioxin in drinking water (table of regulated drinking water contaminants)
- Dioxin in soil and Superfund sites
- Dioxins produced by backyard burning
Dioxin is in a group of 30 air pollutants that pose the greatest potential health threat in urban areas. Learn about urban air toxic pollutants and what EPA is doing to reduce emissions of them.
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act Section 313 Guidance for Reporting Toxic Chemicals within the Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds Category
- Dioxin and Dioxin-like Compounds Toxic Equivalency (TEQ) Information
- Need help on TRI or TEQ's? Contact the TRI Information Center.
- Dioxins in San Francisco Bay: Questions and Answers
- Questions and answers about dioxin and food safety - Dioxin Related Activities (Feb 2012) (Joint FDA and EPA)