An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us About the Federal Air Rules for Reservations (FARR)

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

FARR Hotline: Call our FARR Hotline for general questions or to report complaints about air quality on Indian reservations in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.

Email: FARR Hotline (
Hotline staff are available Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (Pacific Time)

For questions about tribal air operating permits, contact Doug Hardesty (, 208-378-5759. 

Mailing address:
U.S. EPA Region 10
FARR Program
1200 6th Avenue, Suite 155 (OAW-150)
Seattle, WA 98101

Or use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.

Please enter a name to address you by.
Please enter your comments.