CAA Permitting in EPA's Pacific Northwest Region
EPA's Region 10 (Pacific Northwest) serves Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and 271 tribal nations.
Air Permit Actions
Public Comment Opportunities
- The EPA proposes to revise and renew Title V air quality operating permit for Stimson Lumber Company's sawmill in Plummer, Idaho on the Coeur d'Alene Reservation. Public comment period ends May 21, 2021.
- The EPA proposes revisions to non-Title V air quality operating permit limiting hazardous air pollutant emissions from Stimson Lumber Company's sawmill in Plummer, Idaho on the Coeur d'Alene Reservation. Public comment period ends May 21, 2021.
- Request for Coverage Under General Permit for SQCS Facilities in Indian Country: CPM Development Corporation - Pendleton Mission Quarry near Pendleton, Oregon on the Umatilla Reservation. Application received November 23, 2020.
- Request for Coverage Under General Permit for SQCS Facilities in Indian Country: LeRoy Howell - Seven Mile and Woodland Quarries near Kamiah, Idaho on the Nez Perce Reservation. Application received April 4, 2021.
Recently Issued Permits and Approvals
- None at this time.
State Permitting Authority Permit Actions
- For information on the status/dates of Part 70 permits submitted to EPA Region 10 by state permitting authorities, contact Doug Hardesty (email@example.com), (208) 378-5759.
Air Permits and Program Oversight
Air Permits and Toxics Branch
U.S. EPA Region 10
1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 155
Seattle, Washington 98101
|Kelly McFadden (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-1679||Chief, Air Permits and Toxics Branch|
|Doug Hardesty (email@example.com)||(208) 378-5759||Air Permit Program Lead|
|Christopher Familiare (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-1250||Air Permit Writer|
|Natasha Greaves (email@example.com)||(206) 553-7079||Air Permit Writer|
|Jay McAlpine, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-0094||Air Permit Writer & Modeler|
|Dan Meyer (email@example.com)||(206) 553-4150||Air Permit Writer|
|Althea Godfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-1604||Title V (Part 71) Fees|