CAA Permitting in EPA's Pacific Northwest Region
EPA's Region 10 (Pacific Northwest) serves Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and 271 tribal nations.
Air Permit Actions
Public Comment Opportunities
- EPA proposes to issue an Air Operating Permit for Pace International, LLC for its agricultural coatings facility in Wapato, Washington on the Yakama Reservation. Public comment period ends July 10, 2023.
- Request for Coverage Under General Permit for HMA Plants in Indian Country: Sunroc Corporation dba Depatco - Gateway Pit (formerly Merrill Pit) near Pocatello, Idaho on the Fort Hall Reservation. Application received March 21, 2023.
Recently Issued Permits and Approvals
- The EPA issued a General Permit for Sunroc Corporation dba Depatco's Crushed Aggregate Production Plant in Pocatello, Idaho on the Fort Hall Reservation. The permit was issued and became effective on May 15, 2023.
State Permitting Authority Permit Actions
- For information on the status/dates of Part 70 permits submitted to EPA Region 10 by state permitting authorities, contact Christopher Familiare (email@example.com), (206) 553-1250.
Air Permits and Program Oversight
State Air Permitting Authorities
Region 10 Contacts
Air Permits and Toxics Branch
U.S. EPA Region 10
1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 155
Seattle, Washington 98101
|Karl Pepple, PhD, QEP (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-1778||Manager, Air Permits and Toxics Branch|
|Christopher Familiare (email@example.com)||(206) 553-1250||Air Permit Writer|
|Geoffrey Glass (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-1847||Air Permit Writer|
Bryan Holtrop, P.E. (email@example.com)
|(206) 553-4473||Air Toxics & Air Permit Writer|
|Jay McAlpine, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-0094||Air Permit Writer & Modeler|
|Dan Meyer (email@example.com)||(206) 553-4150||Air Permit Writer|
|Rizwan Syed (firstname.lastname@example.org)||(206) 553-6345||Air Permit Writer|
|Althea Godfrey (email@example.com)||(206) 553-1604||Title V (Part 71) Fees|
Sign up to receive email notices about proposed Clean Air Act permit actions in EPA Region 10.
National Supporting Resources
- CAA Permitting Home
- New Source Review (NSR) Program
- Title V Program
- Tribal Permit Program
- Outer Continental Shelf Permit Program
- CAA Permitting Tools & Related Resources
- Air Permitting Terms
- Where You Live