We've made some changes to EPA.gov. If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

CAA Permitting in EPA's Pacific Northwest Region

EPA's Pacific Northwest (Region 10) office serves AK, ID, OR, WA, and 271 tribal nations.

Region 10 Contacts

Responsibility Contact Phone
Acting Manager, Stationary Source Unit Kelly McFadden (mcfadden.kelly@epa.gov) (206) 553-1679
NSR/PSD construction permits Bryan Holtrop (holtrop.bryan@epa.gov) (206) 553-4473
Non-Title V permits Doug Hardesty (hardesty.doug@epa.gov) (208) 378-5759
Tribal NSR permits Bryan Holtrop (holtrop.bryan@epa.gov) (206) 553-4473
Title V operating permits Doug Hardesty (hardesty.doug@epa.gov)
Dan Meyer (meyer.dan@epa.gov)
(208) 378-5759
(206) 553-4150
Title V program approvals Geoffrey Glass (glass.geoffrey@epa.gov) (206) 553-1847
Title V permit petitions Geoffrey Glass (glass.geoffrey@epa.gov) (206) 553-1847
Title V (Part 71) fees Bill Todd (todd.bill@epa.gov) (206) 553-6914
Air permits modeler Jay McAlpine (mcalpine.jay@epa.gov) (206) 553-0094