Tribal Air and Climate Resources
Tribes have historically played an important role in environmental issues including air quality and climate change. Tribal citizens are often disproportionately affected by air pollution, while their governments play an increasingly valuable role in controlling and reducing pollution and its adverse health effects. Tribes are also particularly vulnerable to the impacts of climate change and are taking steps to prepare for and become more resilient to these changes. Learn about the environmental programs and technical assistance regarding air quality on tribal lands.
Climate and Energy Resources
- Tribal Climate and Energy Resources
- National Climate Assessment: Indigenous People, Lands, and Resources
- Tribal Greenhouse Gas Inventory Tool
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Tribal Land
- Tribes and Climate Change Exit