CAA Permitting in EPA's Great Lakes Region
EPA's Great Lakes region (Region 5) serves Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin and 35 Tribes.
- Great Lakes Gas Transmission Deer River Part 71 permit renewal. Final permit issued on October 20, 2020.
- Cintas Corporation - Green Bay Part 49 Permit. Final permit issued on September 9, 2020.
- For information on the status and review dates of Part 70 permits submitted to EPA Region 5 by state permitting authorities, contact one of the Region 5 contacts listed in the table below.
Focus Topics for Region 5
Contact Information for Region 5:
Genevieve Damico (firstname.lastname@example.org), 312-353-4761
Chief, Air Permits Section
Setting Enforceable Potential To Emit Limits In Permits
Monitoring in Clean Air Act Permits
Mari Gonzalez, David Ogulei, Sam Portanova, Beth Valenziano
Title V Statement of Basis: A Gift to Your Future Self
Sam Portanova and Beth Valenziano
EPA Permit Review Strategy and Common Permit Issues
Paymon Danesh and David Ogulei
- CAA Permitting Home
- New Source Review (NSR) Program
- Title V Program
- Tribal Permit Program
- Outer Continental Shelf Permit Program
- CAA Permitting Tools & Related Resources
- Air Permitting Terms
- Where You Live