FERA Recent Additions
December 22, 2016
- Provided a new option for installing TRIM.FaTE in stand-alone mode. This is available on the TRIM Download Page. Also augmented the TRIM.FaTE Public Reference Library to include chemical-specific parameter values for cadmium, arsenic and seven additional polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons: 2-methylnaphthalene, 7,12-dimethylbenzo[a]anthracene, acenaphthene, acenaphthylene, benzo(ghi)perylene, fluoranthene and fluorene. The library and associated documentation are available on the TRIM.FaTE Download Page.
April 29, 2014
- Updated HEM-3 to include the latest version of AERMOD. Also updated the nationwide 2010 census files for the HEM-3 model with some census block internal point locations revised to reflect population distribution. Also updated with new data that were processed with the latest versions of the AERMOD meteorological preprocessors. The new files can be downloaded from the HEM download page
June 19, 2013
- Updated nationwide 2010 census files for HEM-3 model with some census block internal point locations revised to reflect population distribution. The new files can be downloaded from the HEM download page
June 6, 2013
- New meteorological data for the HEM-3 model are now available. The new data were processed with the latest versions of the AERMOD meteorological preprocessors. The new files can be downloaded from the HEM download page
Feb 22, 2013
- New versions of the HEM-3 model are now available. The new files can be downloaded from the HEM download page
Jan 13, 2009
- TRIM.FaTE User's Guide modules 2-12, 14 and 16 have been updated.
Jan 12, 2009
- A new, multipollutant version (4.3) of the APEX model is now available. The new files can be downloaded from the TRIM.ExpoInhalation download page.
Aug 16, 2007
- An updated version (4.02) of the APEX model is now available, correcting a number of bugs in version 4.01 (dated 6/7/06). The new files can be downloaded from the TRIM.ExpoInhalation download page.
Aug 7, 2007
- A version of TRIM.Risk for probabilistic exposure response functions (TRIM.RiskHuman Health-Probabilistic) has been developed and applied in the 2007 ozone NAAQS risk assessment. Although this version is not yet available in generic form for easy use in other applications, the version used in the 2007 ozone NAAQS risk assessment is available and is described in the application user's guide on the TRIM.Risk Download page.
- The analyses performed as part of the 2007 ozone exposure, risk and impact assessments for vegetation are now available, with accompanying documentation.
May 24, 2007
- EPA has updated the HEM3 model to Version 1.1.0. The new version includes the ability to run both the ISCST3 and AERMOD air dispersion models. Updated census and meteorological data and a revised users guide are also provided.
May 25, 2006
- Volume 3 - "Community Scale Assessment" - of the Air Toxics Risk Assessment (ATRA) Reference Library is now available. This volume builds on ATRA Volume 1 to describe how to evaluate and reduce cumulative air toxics risks at the local level; it also discusses other risk factors that may affect communities, and strategies to reduce those risks.
May 23, 2006
- A link has been added to provide access to implementation material regarding the Agency's Cancer Risk Assessment Guidelines on the Links to EPA Risk Assessment Policy, Guidelines, and Related Materials page.
May 12, 2006
- A correction has been made to HEM-Screen, version 2003, beta and the corrected model has been posted on the HEM Download page. The error, discovered in March 2006, was associated with its use with 20 counties in Illinois and a single county in Oregon and Oklahoma.
April 6, 2006
- The TRIM.FaTE User's Guide module "Module 13 - Operation of TRIM.FaTE in Steady State Mode" has been updated.
March 15, 2006