Human Exposure Modeling - Other Models and Exposure Related Information
Reports Describing the Methodology and Applications of EPA's Probabilistic NAAQS Exposure Model
- EPA's Guidelines for Exposure Assessment
- EPA's Exposure Factors Program and the Exposure Factors Handbook - The Exposure Factors Handbook provides a summary of the available statistical data on various factors used in assessing human exposure.
- EPA's Child-Specific Exposure Factors Handbook (2008)
- EPA, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Exposure Assessment Tools and Models
- EPA, ORD's Human Exposure Database System (HEDS) - HEDS is an integrated database system that contains chemical measurements, questionnaire responses, documents, and other information related to EPA research studies of the exposure of people to environmental contaminants.
- WHO Guidance Document on Characterizing and Communicating Uncertainty in Exposure Assessment Exit