Webinars on EPA's Central Data Exchange (CDX) for the Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products Rule
Since the publication of Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products final rule on December 12, 2016, EPA has hosted a series of webinars in support of the rule's application and reporting requirements.
The webinars provided on this page specifically outline application requirements to become an EPA-recognized Accreditation Body (AB) or Third-Party Certifier (TPC) and show live demonstrations of the of the application process in EPA’s Central Data Exchange (CDX). EPA hosted an additional webinar outlining annual reporting requirements under the final rule and provided a live demonstration of the annual report submission process in CDX. EPA-recognized ABs and TPCs must submit annual reports to EPA through CDX on or before March 1 of every year.
- Application Process for Accreditation Bodies
- Application Process for Third-Party Certifiers
- Annual Report Submission for Third-Party Certifiers
On another page:
- View other webinars covering requirements for small entity compliance.
- Submit an application to become an EPA-recognized AB or TPC through CDX.